Library Rules And Regulations
• Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
• Silence to be maintained
• No discussion permitted inside the library
• Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources
• Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
• Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
• Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
• The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
• Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
• Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises.
Circulation Issue System :
Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Book Lost :
If the books are lost, Then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Care of library borrower cards :
• Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards.
• Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards, Members are responsible for the entire set of library borrower card issued to them.
Loss of cards :
Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.
Validity of cards :
Library borrower cards are valid for the entire duration of the course to access library facilities At the end of the course borrower cards shall be returned to the library.
No due Certificate :
Each student shall obtain No dues certificate from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.
Care of Library Books :
Students are require to handle the books/ Journal very carefully; marking with pencil , writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any other way will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.
Vision & Mission:
To Be Excellence In The Field Of Automobile Engineering By Providing Quality Technical Education.
M1- Effective implementation of teaching learning process in classroom and laboratories.
M2- To provide skilled manpower to industry and society.
M3- To expose students with a multi-disciplinary knowledge in order to prepare diverse and
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||Email id|
|1||PATIL BHAGWAN DATTU||HOD||BE MECHANICAL, ME DESIGNemail@example.com|
|2||BIRADAR RAMESH BHAGWANTAPPA||LECTURER||BE AUTOMOBILEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||JADHAV RAJENDRA BABURAO||LECTURER||BE AUTOMOBILE, ME DESIGNemail@example.com|
|4||GODASE RAJESH BHIMRAO||LECTURER||BE MECHANICALfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||PHAPALE DYNANESHWAR SAYAJI||LECTURER||BE AUTOMOBILEemail@example.com|
|6||CHUADARI SUYOG NIVRUTI||LECTURER||BE MECHANICAL, ME DESIGNfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||VANAM VENKATESH SHANKAR||LECTURER||BE MECHANICALemail@example.com|
|8||KAKLIJ SHAM SUDHAKAR||LECTURER||BE AUTOMOBILEfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Academic Year 2018-19:
2.Two Wheel Drive Resting Bicycle
3.Power Generation with safety highway
4.Onion Bag Handling Trolley
5.See Saw Operated Energy generation
Academic Year 2017-18:
1.Safety Evacuation in Case of emergency
2.Intelligent speed breaker
3.Off road Bike (Transmission System Design)
4.Off road Bike (Chassis Design)
5.Three in One Agriculture Mechanism
Academic Year 2016-17:
1.Automatic Water Pump
4.Charcoal Canister for 2 wheeler
|Sr. No.||Name of Company||Area of collaboration|
|1||Malpani Bajaj Pvt. Ltd, Sangamner||Inplant Training|
|2||AcessCAD Design Center, Nashik||Student Training|
|3||Honda Showroom, Akole||Inplant Training|
|4||Nashik Engineering Cluster Training||Inplant Training|
Department Result:Topper List (F.Y., S.Y., T.Y.)
|Sr. No.||Year||Name of Student||Percentage|
|1||First Year||Nehe Vaibhav Rajendra||86.2|
|2||Second Year||Sanap Shreyash Anand||82.22|
|3||Third Year||Wadekar Suyog Laxman||88.55|
Department Patent / Publications:
Department Distinguished Alumni:
|Sr. No.||Alumni||Passing Year||Achievement Details|
|1||Dighe Shudhakar||2001||Genaral Manager-Dynatron Pvt.Ltd, Pune|
|2||Gunjal Pravin Dattatary||2002||GMR Group, Nagpur|
|3||Gawandar Sujay||2004||Sr.Manager - Cummins Research & Technilogy|
|4||Agarwal Dhananjay||2006||Product Development Executive - Siemens, Mumbai|
|5||Dumbre Sanket||2006||Deputy Manager - KSB Pumps Pune|
|6||Wagh Vishal||2006||Founder of Artistic Engineers - Smart Furniture|
|7||Jadhav Navnath||2008||Assisstant Manager - Volkswagan Pune|
|8||Tagad Nilesh||2008||Jr. Scientist CIRT Pune|
|9||Gite Kailash||2008||Assistant Manager - JCB India Pune|
|10||Andhale Pravin||2008||Assistant Manager - JCB India Pune|
|11||Shaikh Sammer Shabbir||2014||Assistant Manager -Tata Motors Pune|
|12||Ganjave Babasaheb||2014||R & D Bajaj Auto Pune|
|13||Dighe Sachin||2015||R & D Bajaj Auto Pune|
|14||Shinde Tushar||2015||Designer - Tata Technology Pune|
|15||Dighe Jyoti||2016||Jr. Manager Cummins Engine, Phaltan|
1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Automobile Maintenance: Use state-of -the art technology in maintenance of automobiles.
Identify the relevant machinery, materials, equipment and processes of manufacturing the automobile components.
Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Automobile engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
Adapt state-of-the-art Automobile engineering broad-based technologies to work in Multi-disciplinary work environments.
Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
We have majors equipments like Cut section MPFI engine, Cooling & Lubrication System, Working MPFI engine on stand, Diesel & Petrol Engines for to perform practicals.
This laboratory is well equipped with wheel alignment ,wheel balancing, injector testing, decarbonizing, Two post lift, Motorized transmission system
Automobile Chassis & Transmission:
It consists of MMV & LMV chassis, Cut section model of gear boxes, Semi-Automatic Gear boxes. Cut section of different Wheels and Rims, front wheel assembly-heavy vehicle, rigid axle suspension of car leaf spring, telescopic shock absorber m/cycle &car, two wheeler scooter with variotic
Auto Electrical & Electronics Systems:
Setup of Electrical Test Bench for Alternator and Starter Motor. Wiring Loom for Two wheeler and Four Wheeler. Battery Test. Sp Gravity Test of Electrolyte.